Who we are
Loaway Ltd (doing business as www.karinacollins.ie or “the Site”).
This website and any products and services offered herein are not intended for persons under the age of 18. Loaway Ltd does not knowingly collect information from anyone under 18 years of age and prohibits children under the age of 18 from using all portions of this website, including leaving any comments, filling out forms, or otherwise submitting information. Loaway Ltd will not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 18. If Loway Ltd learns it has any information or content from anyone under the age of 18, it will delete that information.
What Personal Data We Collect
Loaway Ltd may collect, use, and is responsible for certain personal information that you provide when you voluntarily do any of the following:
(1) provide details to join special mailing lists or databases if you’d like to receive information about, for example, certain products, we may collect your name, contact details, date of birth and information about your shopping or product preferences;
(2) make a purchase online, we will collect your name, contact details and date of birth.
(3) provide information via social media pages such as providing your name or contact details via the Karina Collins Guidance Facebook pages, or our YouTube account or other social media sites.
(4) enter a contest, in online or printed format, we may collect your name and contact details along with your merchandise, service preferences, and answers. Participation is voluntary, and you will have the opportunity to decide whether or not to disclose information to the Site. Your personally identifiable information may be used to contact you for winner notification, prize delivery confirmation or other related purposes (see the rules of each contest for details about how your personal information will be used, including postings to the Site);
(5) participate in surveys, you may have to register and we may request personally identifiable information from you in conjunction with the survey. Participation is voluntary, and you will have the opportunity to decide whether or not to disclose information to the Site;
(6) send us an enquiry or provide us with feedback through our online form or via email, we will collect your name, contact details, details of your enquiry or feedback and information about our response.
(7) engage with or purchase products from third parties who deal with us, such as our Affiliates, or through third parties.
(8) carry out assessment and analysis (for example market, customer and product analysis) to enable us to review, develop and improve the products or services which we offer.
The information collected may include your name, e-mail, address, phone number, photo, date of birth, information about your shopping or product preferences. You are not required to provide any personally identifiable information to merely access or visit this website.
If you are located in the European Economic Area (EEA), we are regulated under the General Data Protection Regulation which applies across the European Union (including Ireland ) and we are responsible as controller of that personal information for the purposes of those laws.
How We Use Your Personal Information
Loaway Ltd collects such information in order to send e-mails, fulfill orders, deliver services and products, complete customer transactions, oversee contests and promotions and improve website performance and customer service.
Who We Share Your Information With
Loaway Ltd respects your privacy and will never sell, trade or transfer your personally identifiable information to third parties (beyond what is necessary for fulfilling a customer transaction or for the basic functionality of an online service) without your consent.
In order for Loaway Ltd to send e-mails, fulfill orders, deliver services and products, complete customer transactions, oversee contests and promotions and improve website performance and customer service, we may, however, share your name, e-mail, address, phone number, date of birth, gender, billing information, IP address, website activity, information about your shopping or product preferences, and/or dietary or accessibility requirements with Cloudflare, Facebook, Google, ManageWP, Insightly, MyDocSafe, PayPal, Skype, Whatsapp, Facetime and Zoom. Some of those third-party recipients are based outside the European Economic Area— for further information including on how we safeguard your personal data when this occurs, see Transfer of your information out of the EEA.
Loaway Ltd may release personal information to enforce its Website Terms and Conditions of Use, other Terms and Conditions, manage its business, protect users or the general public, or to otherwise comply with legal obligations.
If you give Loaway Ltd your permission, it may also use personal identification information for internal or external marketing and promotional purposes.
On occasion, Loaway Ltd may collect personal identification information from you in connection with optional contests, special offers or promotions. Loaway will share such information with necessary third parties for the purpose of carrying out the contest, special offer or promotion. We will ask for your consent to such disclosure and use of such information, prior to your participation in the contest, special offer or promotion.
We will not share your personal information with any other third party.
We do not require you to provide any personal data in order to visit our website. We will inform you when we collect it whether you are required to provide the information to us.
How Long We Keep Your Personal Information
We will hold all non-client personal data until you let us know you would like for us to delete it or unsubscribe from our marketing contacts, which you are free to do at any time. We will hold all client and customer personal data in our files for seven years from the transaction date.
If you want to unsubscribe from receiving e-mails from Loaway Ltd, you may do so at any time. Each e-mail from Loaway Ltd includes instructions for unsubscribing from these e-mail communications.
If you are covered by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) or California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA), you have a number of important rights free of charge. In summary, those include rights to:
- Fair processing of information and transparency over how we use your use personal information
- Access to your personal information and to certain other supplementary information that this Privacy Notice is already designed to address
- Require us to correct any mistakes in your information which we hold
- Require the erasure of personal information concerning you in certain situations
- Receive the personal information concerning you which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to a third party in certain situations
- Object at any time to processing of personal information concerning you for direct marketing
- Object to decisions being taken by automated means which produce legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affect you
- Object in certain other situations to our continued processing of your personal information
- Otherwise restrict our processing of your personal information in certain circumstances
You may also have the right to claim compensation for damages caused by our breach of any data protection laws.
Further information on each of those rights, including the circumstances in which they apply, can be found here:
1) GDPR – See the Guidance from the UK Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) on individuals’ rights under the General Data Protection Regulation, available at: https://ico.org.uk/for-organisations/guide-to-the-general-data-protection-regulation-gdpr/individual-rights/ .
2) CCPA – See the Guidance from the California Attorney General, available at: https://oag.ca.gov/privacy/ccpa
If you would like to exercise any of those rights, please:
- Email, call, or write to us
- Provide us enough information to identify you
- Provide us proof of your identity and address (a copy of your driver’s license or passport and a recent utility or credit card bill)
- Provide us with the information to which your request relates
Loaway Ltd will not discriminate against you if you withhold our right to use your personal data for marketing and consumer behavior research.
Keeping Your Personal Information Secure
We have appropriate security measures in place to prevent personal information from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorized way. We limit access to your personal information to those who have a genuine business need to know it. Those processing your information will do so only in an authorized manner and are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We also have procedures in place to deal with any suspected data security breach. We will notify you and any applicable authorities of a suspected data security breach where we are legally required to do so.
Please note that any comments or information that you post on the website, including the Loaway Ltd karinacollins.ie website and social media pages, become public and third parties may use your information. Loaway Ltd is not responsible for any unauthorized uses by third parties in such context. You disclose such information at your own risk.
Links To Other Sites
You may see advertising or other content on this website that links to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors or other third parties. Any products or services reached through a third-party link are subject to separate privacy policies. Loaway Ltd is not responsible for or liable for any content on or actions taken by such third-party websites.
How To Complain
We hope that we can resolve any question or concern you raise about our use of your information.
If you are covered by the General Data Protection Regulation, you may lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the European Union (or European Economic Area) state where you work, normally live, or where any alleged infringement of data protection laws occurred.
Changes To This Privacy Notice
How To Contact Us
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
Please read these Terms and Conditions (“T&C”) carefully.
In these T&C, “Loaway Ltd” is an Irish limited company, doing business as Karina Collins and www.karinacollins.ie. “You” or “you” means the purchaser of any goods or services from Loaway Ltd.
These T&C are a contract between Loaway Ltd and You.
You must agree to these T&C before you are permitted to order any Loaway Ltd service.
If you do not agree with these T&C, you may not order a service.
All goods and services are charged in Euros.
Tarot Reading Disclaimer
1) The Company provides Tarot readings for entertainment and information purposes only.
The information you receive on our website or through a Tarot reading is provided for entertainment and information purposes only. You must be at least 18 years old to order or receive a reading.
2) The Company is not responsible for actions taken by Tarot readers.
From time to time, the Company may endorse a Tarot reader as having gained a level of skill and proficiency in reading and interpreting Tarot cards. Availability of a Tarot reader through our website, or endorsement of a particular Tarot reader by the Company, does not guarantee the accuracy or results of any reading.
3) The Company is not responsible for how you use our website or information gained on, or through, it.
Your use of the information on our website or provided during a Tarot reading (whether you pay for it or it is free), is subject to these Terms and Conditions and does not create a relationship with the Company or any of our directors, officers, employees or contractors. We have used reasonable efforts to ensure the accuracy and completeness of all content on the website. However, information on the website or delivered during a Tarot reading (collectively, “Information”) is provided for entertainment and information purposes only and you should not rely on it to make important decisions. Information on the website or which is delivered in a Tarot reading is not a substitute for hiring an appropriate professional advisor or seeking the advice or counsel of a qualified health care professional.
Neither the Company nor its Tarot readers is responsible for your (or any other person’s) use of any Information. In no event will the Company or any Tarot reader be liable for any direct or indirect damages however caused to you or any other person, even if the Company or a Tarot reader is advised of the possibility of such damage.
4) Loaway Ltd does not offer crisis or other counselling or professional advice of any nature.
Neither the Company nor any Tarot readers provides any financial, legal, tax, investment, health, counseling or other professional services. A Tarot reading should NOT be used as a substitute for seeking professional advice on any matter or professional care for the diagnosis and/or treatment of physical, mental or psychiatric illness or disorder. You should never avoid or delay seeking professional medical advice or other professional advice because of Information you read on our website or received during a reading. You should not rely solely on any Information you read on our website or received during a reading when making important decisions. You should consult with an appropriate professional advisor or health care professional before taking action based on any Information you read on our website or received during a reading, Your reliance on Information on the website or provided during a Tarot reading is your responsibility and is solely your choice. The Company does not recommend or endorse any specific courses of action, products, procedures, treatments, medications, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned, discussed, or described on the Site or discussed in a Tarot reading.
IF YOU ARE AT RISK FOR SUICIDE, HOMICIDE OR OTHER HARM OR INJURY, PLEASE CALL EMERGENCY SERVICES (OR ITS EQUIVALENT WHERE YOU ARE LOCATED INCLUDING 911 IN THE UNITED STATES, 999 IN IRELAND OR ENGLAND ) OR SEEK OTHER HELP (SUCH AS A CRISIS HOTLINE, HOSPITAL EMERGENCY ROOM OR DOCTOR’S CARE) IMMEDIATELY.
5) Loaway Ltd may refuse a request for a Tarot reading.
The Company does not require our Tarot readers to accept all requests for a Tarot reading and reserves the right to refuse a Tarot reading to any person for any reason. If a Tarot reader does not accept your request for a reading (free or otherwise), the Company will not intervene. Please accept the refusal graciously.
A Tarot reader has the right to terminate a reading at any time if a customer’s comments and/or behaviour are deemed by the Tarot reader to be inappropriate, abusive, or threatening.
Ownership of the Content
The words, videos, voice and sound recordings, training materials, design, layout, graphics, photos, images, information, materials, documents, data, databases and all other information and intellectual property accessible on or through the Company website, any third-party website the Company may use to distribute or host a Program, and contained in e-mails sent to you by the Company, as well as the look and feel of all of the foregoing (“the Content”) is property of the Company and/or our affiliates or licensors, unless otherwise noted, and it is protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws.
Intellectual Property Rights
The Company’s Limited License to You
If you view, purchase or access any Program or any of the Content, you will be considered our Licensee. For the avoidance of doubt, you are granted a revocable, non-exclusive, non-transferable license for personal, non-commercial use only, limited to you only.
This means you may view, download, print, email and use one copy of individual pages of a Program and Content for your own personal purposes or your own business only. You may not republish, reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, display, distribute to friends or family, or otherwise use any material from a Program or Content for commercial purposes or in any way that earns you money (other than by applying them generally in your own business). By downloading, printing, or otherwise using a Program or Content for personal use you in no way assume any ownership rights of the Content – it is still Company property. Any reproduction or unauthorized use of any materials found in a Program or Content shall constitute infringement.
You must receive our written permission before using any part of a Program or Content for your own commercial use or before sharing with others.
The trademarks and logos displayed on a Program or Content are trademarks belonging to the Company, unless otherwise indicated. Any use including framing, metatags or other text utilizing these trademarks, or other trademarks displayed, is strictly prohibited without our written permission.
All rights not expressly granted in these terms or any express written license, are reserved by us.
Your use of any materials found in a Program or Content other than that expressly authorized in this agreement or by a separate written assignment, is not permitted (“Unauthorized Use”). You agree to pay liquidated damages of five (5) times the total fees paid for a Program in the event of your Unauthorized Use, or a minimum of Euro 5,000 if you did not pay fees for a Program, in addition to any legal or equitable remedies the Company may be entitled to pursue. This is not a penalty but an agreed liquidated damages charge for the Unauthorized Use.
Your License to the Company
By posting or submitting any material in the Loaway Ltd community, Facebook group page or YouTube Channel, you are representing to us that you are the owner of all such materials and you are at least 18 years old. You are also granting us, and anyone authorized by us, an unlimited, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, unrestricted, transferable worldwide license to use, copy, modify, transmit, sell, exploit, create derivative works from, distribute, and/or publicly perform or display your contributions, in whole or in part, in any manner or medium, now known or developed in the future, for any purpose. This right includes granting us proprietary rights or intellectual property rights under any relevant jurisdiction without any further permission from you or compensation by us to you, or us identifying you as the source of your content.
You also consent to photographs, videos, and/or audio recordings, including teleconference calls, webinars, live events, or other communications, that may be made by the Company during a Program that may contain you, your voice and/or your likeness. In the Company’s sole discretion, we reserve the right to use these photographs, videos, and or/audio recordings and/or any other materials submitted by you to the Company or created by the Company in connection with your participation in any Program, without compensation to you at any time, now or at any time in the future.
You also grant us, and anyone authorized by us, the right to use your likeness and identify you as the author and individual depicted in any comments, posts, photos, images, videos or other contributions created by you or the Company, or by name, email address, or screen name, for any purposes, including commercial purposes and advertising. You acknowledge that we have the right but not the obligation to use any contributions from you and that we may elect to cease the use of any such contributions at any time for any reason.
We will let you know if we intend to share your content outside the Loaway Ltd Community. We will never share Tarot readings or details about Tarot readings, which are private and confidential.
Request for Permission to Use the Content
You may not use any of the Content, or other intellectual property or other property belonging to us without obtaining prior authorization from the Company. If you wish to seek the Company’s permission to use any of the Content, or any other intellectual property or property belonging to us, you should request permission in writing BEFORE you use the Content by sending an e-mail to [email protected]
If you are granted permission by the Company, you agree to use the specific Content that the Company allows and only in the ways for which the Company has given you its written permission. If you choose to use the Content in ways that the Company does not specifically give you written permission, you agree now that you will be treated as if you had copied, duplicated and/or stolen such Content from us, and you consent to immediately stop using such Content and to take whatever actions as we may request and by the methods and in the time frame that we prescribe to protect our intellectual property and ownership rights in a Program and Content.
Content You Post or Share
Please choose carefully the materials that you upload to, submit to, or embed on any website operated by the Company and any third-party forums operated by the Company. Any material you post on the Company’s website or in any third-party forums operated by the Company may become public. You are responsible for your material and for any liability that may result from the material you post. You participate, comment, and post material at your own risk. Any communication by you on the Company’s website and any third-party forums operated by the Company, whether by leaving a comment, participating in a chat, public or private forum, or other interactive service, must be respectful. You may not communicate or submit any content or material that is abusive, vulgar, threatening, harassing, knowingly false, defamatory or obscene or otherwise in violation of any law or the rights of others. You agree to post comments or other material only one time.
The Company, in its discretion, may delete or modify, in whole or part, any post, comment or submission to the Company’s and any third-party forums operated by the Company. The Company does not, however, have any obligation to monitor posts, comments, or material submitted by third parties. The Company neither endorses nor makes any representations as to the truthfulness or validity of any third-party posts, comments, or material on the Company website or any third-party forums operated by the Company. The Company shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage caused by third-party posts, comments, or materials on the Company website and any third-party forums operated by the Company.
You are strictly forbidden from the following:
- Causing damage to any Company website or third-party forums operated by the Company
- Using any Company website or third-party forums operated by the Company for any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity
- Using any Company website or third-party forums operated by the Company to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any spyware, virus, worm, Trojan horse, keystroke logger or other malicious software
- Using any Company website or third-party forums operated by the Company to transmit, send or deliver unsolicited communications or for other marketing or advertising purposes
- Systematically or automatically collecting data from any Company website or third-party forums operated by the Company
- Sharing private and proprietary information from a Program with anyone else.